Worcestershire Sauce Flavored
What You Need:
- 1 servings cold steamed rice
- 100 g ground beef
- 100 g cabbage
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. JB Worcestershire sauce
- a little salt
- as much pepper as you wish
- 2 tbsp. salad oil
- Chop the cabbage.
- Heat a frying pan on medium flame and add 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the eggs. Cook until your favorite consistency and remove from the pan.
- Heat the frying pan on medium flame and add the remaining oil. Add the ground beef and cook until it changes color.
- Add the egg, cabbage and stir. Add the rice and stir.
- Add the salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and stir. Remove from the heat and serve on a plate.